4. IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERS AND DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES 4.1. WE MAKE NO GUARANTEES THAT (I) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (III) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR (IV) THE QUALITY OF THE SERVICE, INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE, OR OTHER MATERIAL OR SERVICES PURCHASED, OBTAINED OR ORDERED BY YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR WILL PROVIDE ANY BENEFIT. 4.2. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE". THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, INTEGRATION, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (I) THE SERVICE, CONTENT OR OTHER INFORMATION WILL BE TIMELY, ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; (II) THE SERVICE WILL BE SECURE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR PLACE; (III) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; (IV) THE SERVICE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (V) ANY RESULT OR OUTCOME, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CERTAIN INBOX PLACEMENT RATE, CAN BE ACHIEVED.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY 5.1. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE (AND OUR AFFILIATES) BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOST PROFIT OR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE (INCLUDING THE WEBSITE OR CONTENT), EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE SERVICE (INCLUDING THE WEBSITE, CONTENT AND USER CONTENT), AND THIRD PARTY ADS ARE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTING SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA RESULTING THEREFROM. 5.2. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, YOU AGREE THAT THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY TO YOU FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, CONTENT OR SERVICE IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNTS YOU HAVE PAID TO THE COMPANY FOR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE. THE LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE TERMS BETWEEN THE COMPANY AND YOU. 5.3. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
6. INDEMNITY You agree to indemnify and hold the Company, its successors, subsidiaries, affiliates, any related companies, its suppliers, licensors and partners, and the officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless, including costs and attorneys' fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of (i) your use of the Service, (ii) your Customer Content, or (ii) your violation of these Terms. The Company reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter without the prior written consent of the Company. The Company will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
7. INTERNATIONAL USE The Company makes no representation that the Service is accessible, appropriate or legally available for use in your jurisdiction, and accessing and using the Service is prohibited from territories where doing so would be illegal. You access the Service at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
9. GOVERNING LAW 9.1. The laws of England and Wales, excluding its conflicts of law principles, govern these Terms and your use of the Service. 9.2. To the extent that any action relating to any dispute hereunder is permitted to be brought in a court of law, such action will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of: 9.2.1. the state and federal courts in the City of Alexandria, Virginia – if you are a resident of the United States; or 9.2.2. the courts of Gibraltar – if you are not a resident of the United States; and you hereby irrevocably submit to personal jurisdiction and venue in such courts, and waive any defense of improper venue or inconvenient forum.
10. MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS 10.1. No delay or omission by us in exercising any of our rights occurring upon any noncompliance or default by you with respect to these Terms will impair any such right or be construed to be a waiver thereof, and a waiver by the Company of any of the covenants, conditions or agreements to be performed by you will not be construed to be a waiver of any succeeding breach thereof or of any other covenant, condition or agreement hereof contained. 10.2. Subject to Section 9, if any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, then these Terms will remain in full force and effect and will be reformed to be valid and enforceable while reflecting the intent of the parties to the greatest extent permitted by law. 10.3. Except as otherwise expressly provided herein, these Terms set forth the entire agreement between you and the Company regarding its subject matter, and supersede all prior promises, agreements or representations, whether written or oral, regarding such subject matter. 10.4. The Company may transfer or assign any and all of its rights and obligations under these Terms to any other person, by any way, including by novation, and by accepting these Terms you give the Company consent to any such assignment and transfer. You confirm that placing on the Service of a version of these Terms indicating another person as a party to the Terms shall constitute valid notice to you of the transfer of Company's rights and obligations under the Agreement (unless otherwise is expressly indicated). 10.5. All information communicated on the Service is considered an electronic communication. When you communicate with us through or on the Service or via other forms of electronic media, such as e-mail, you are communicating with us electronically. You agree that we may communicate electronically with you and that such communications, as well as notices, disclosures, agreements, and other communications that we provide to you electronically, are equivalent to communications in writing and shall have the same force and effect as if they were in writing and signed by the party sending the communication. You further acknowledge and agree that by clicking on a button labeled "SUBMIT", "CONTINUE", "REGISTER", "I AGREE" or similar links or buttons, you are submitting a legally binding electronic signature and are entering into a legally binding contract. You acknowledge that your electronic submissions constitute your agreement and intent to be bound by these Terms. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS AND OTHER RECORDS AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED THROUGH THE SERVICE. 10.6. In no event shall the Company be liable for any failure to comply with these Terms to the extent that such failure arises from factors outside the Company's reasonable control.
11. CONTACT If you want to send any notice under these Terms or have any questions regarding the Service, you may contact us at: [email protected]
I HAVE READ THESE TERMS AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.
Last Updated: 15 February 2021
Send Right Limited 5-9 MAIN STREET, GIBRALTAR, GX11 1AA, GIBRALTAR, GIBRALTAR [email protected]